Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fall Out

You once told me that love knows no bounds. That love was blind. That love does not discriminate. That love was an eruption of emotion, a violent storm of passion. That its fire will leave you bare and defenseless. That its madness was an addiction.

But my love was every time I gazed into your eyes and was resolute that you were, and will always be, worth my every waking moment. My love was my every silent prayer to find fulfillment between us. My love was when it was only your being that mattered and made sense.

My love was you.


People say that it takes only but a fraction of a second to helplessly fall in love.

But what people neglected to say was that it doesn't take much to fall out of love either.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never believe everything you read, said or hear about love; can be pure bullshit.

Sir Ashcroft said...

I respectfully disagree. When I fall in love, I fall into it completely...with all the bullshit included. But to put hope into love, to put faith into everything i've ever read, said or heard about love, is what makes the feeling worthwhile.

ReligiĆ£o vs Realidade said...

Very good