Monday, February 18, 2008

Mu-sick

I don't really know why I'm doing this in the first place, but it seems to be...fun. Yes, I shall indulge in this for a bit. Indulge in what you say? Read on and you shall be enlightened.

The following are the songs that I have been listening to for the month of December 2007 to the current time of 10.35 a.m (GMT +10), 18th February 2008.

Because of You by Ne-Yo.
This one just struck me as a very catchy tune with beats that will induce a jig...but don't be expecting a jig from me now...So You Think Amir Can Dance? I strongly feel that he can't and will not...ever.

Lelaki Ini by Anuar Zain
The usual lovey-dovey Malaysian ballad. Sedap.

Boston by Augustana
Starts of slow with a piano tune and then proceeds to rock-ish ending. I have a thing for these types of songs.

Empty by The Click Five
Is somewhat similar to the tune above. And I kinda like the lyrics.

Kepadamu Kekasih by M. Nasir, Jamal Abdillah and Hattan
Absolutely adore the emotions in this tune. Plus the three otai's of the Malaysian music scene makes it even better. And the lyrics were worded beautifully.

Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
One of those lepak songs. An honest and sweet pledge to a gal, I dare say.

A Daisy in December by Mick McAuley and Winifred Horan
A lovely instrumental tune. Picked it up while watching So You think You Can Dance while two of the contestants danced the Smooth Waltz.

Misery Business by Paramore
Jerit sana, jerit sini. Saya suka.

Stop and Stare by One Republic
I like the lyrics. And, also given the fact that I have a soft side for pop rock tunes.

Bubbly, Oxygen and Older by Colbie Caillat
Her songs have this soothing feel to them. Makes you want to ease off and unwind


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colbie Caillat is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Songs well picked.. =)

Sir Ashcroft said...

Best kan Colbie Caillat...nk eja pon susah...haha

Ahh, some of the credit must, alas, go to my sister.