Friday, February 22, 2008

Starburst

Fireworks. They shoot up to a bright start, fast and steady. But at some point they burst into beautiful colors that illuminate the dark night sky. The sparkles then drift apart, burn out and lose their dazzle.

As captivating as that moment was, it was nonetheless but a fraction of vivacity. Strangely enough, the simplicity of it all is worth more than all things summed up together. More than words can ever describe.

I hate to think that sometimes people are like fireworks too.



5 comments:

aisyah. said...

true... humans can flare up like fireworks. I hope that never happens to me (:

Sir Ashcroft said...

I believe that too is a wish of everyone else :)

atiqah muhamad said...

http://www.nyclondon.com/.. pretty nice

Anonymous said...

lama no new post. amir ashraf must have been very busy...with classes or new laptop capable of highest degree of gaming?:P do write, do write more:)

Sir Ashcroft said...

This new semester has been quite crazy, tons of assignments piling by the day. I've got new posts alright, but it's all in my head. Currently not in a mood to do anything about them.So yeah, it's all about getting in the mood to write I suppose.