Monday, March 17, 2008

On One Late Night

On one late night, drizzling raindrops tap my window. They beckon me to soft pillows and warm blankets, to a place where there is only bliss. How I yearn of such plainness, to leave and be done with the burden of it all.

On one late night, I shall say "Nay! Begone with you, foul desires dressed in bedsheets of purple, brown and maroon! Take me for a fool you may, but do not assume I am of such weak resolute!"

"I shall now take my leave and have my coffee,"


A tale of suffering by Sir Ashcroft. May he be blessed with eyes that do not falter easily under the pull of the night.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

assignments are the roots of sufferings for student case. hehe. same here.

Alia said...

Did I ever mention that I don't have assignments? :P

Hehe.. But that's a cool way of saying you tak tahan study and nak tidur though.

Sir Ashcroft said...

Yes, I think you and Faliq have been repeatedly mentioning this to me on a number of different occasions.

I suppose, no, I firmly believe that all this torment will pay off someday. A fool's hope, but nonetheless comforting. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

ala,tdo je.nnt2 dh mlm nk xm,hw due lg 3 jam,baru la kalut.haha.

aisyah. said...

If i wanna sleep, i just sleep. it has always been like that.

Sir Ashcroft said...

Blame peer pressure for making me this way...

Anonymous said...

resistance is futile.

Sir Ashcroft said...

Yes...yes it is.